Lahore: Millions of goods were burnt in a fire in a factory

Lahore: Millions of goods were burnt in a fire in a factory

Lahore: Millions of goods were burnt in a fire in a factory

LAHORE: A fire broke out in a plastic goods factory in a village near Saginaw Bridge and was brought under control after nine hours.

A fire broke out between Monday and Tuesday night at a three-story factory that manufactures children’s walkers near the Saginaw Bridge population Waterland Park.

According to factory workers, the fire was caused by a short circuit in the elevator in the building.

The factory owners said that they were sleeping in their houses in Gulberg.

According to the rescue team, the raw material for plastic was in large quantities in the two-kanal three-storey factory.

Recommended For You

About the Author: All news Recorder

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *